- SWL 3,000 lbs. (1360 kgs) per jack
- powered by hydraulic jacks for smooth
- and easy operation
- Complete system utilizes four jacks
- Adjustable base and arm
- Safety pins for added protection
- No-flat 10” tires and hand grip for
- easy mobility
- Lifting range 20” – 50” (51 cm – 127 cm)
- Weight: 263 lbs. (120 kgs)
The Brownell Hydraulic Boat Lifting System BL3 is the safest, fastest means of removing a trailer from beneath a boat for painting, repair, storage or trailer repair. It is made of Heavy Duty American Steel with a hot tip galvanized base and upright.
Each jack has a safe working load of 3,000 pounds / 1,360 kilograms. The recommended system of four jacks can work together to safely lift a boat that weighs up to 12,000 pounds / 5,440 kilograms.
The height of the Brownell Hydraulic Boat Lifting System is adjustable at the jack base and has a lifting range of 21 – 50 inches / 53 – 127 centimeters. There are adjustable safety stops for both the jack and the lifting arm. Made proudly in the USA.
The fastest, safest way to lift a boat from a trailer!